Map and Directions
Unless otherwise noted all performances will be presented at the Ojai Valley Woman’s Club in beautiful downtown Ojai at 441 E. Ojai Avenue, Ojai, CA. If you are coming from Los Angeles/East Ventura County go North on the 101 freeway to HWY 33 (just north of Ventura), and go 17 miles into the heart of Ojai. Just after Montgomery St., in downtown, you will find the Woman’s Club on the right. There is plenty of free parking on the street and along the side of the building If you are coming from the Santa Barbara area, go South on the 101 freeway and take HWY 150 (just south of Carpinteria) 16 miles until it hits HWY 33. Turn left and follow the above directions into Ojai.
Dancing Oak Ranch is located halfway between Ojai & Carpinteria on West HWY 150 and has a giant swing, trampoline, and a treedeck with a fireman’s pole. Gates open at 5:00PM. Bring a dish to share, a low deck chair, blankets, friendly leashed dogs, friends, BYOB & a small flashlight (to find your car when you leave).
Directions and parking: As you can see from this map "Dancing Oak Ranch" is located on West HWY 150 at: 4585 Casitas Pass Road, Ventura CA (for GPS or map-questing). If you are coming west from Ojai, we are 10 miles, on the right, from HWY 33 (the traffic light at the Baldwin Road intersection), Or if you are coming east from Carpinteria we are 6 miles, on the left, from HWY 101 (at the ocean). Watch for the rainbow flag and the concert sign on the north side of the road. We are a mile back on a paved road. Please respect the neighbors on our driveway and always keep your speed under 16 MPH (especially in the 1/4 mile closest to our gate). You can park around the big shed or anywhere alongside the road (be sure to not block any other vehicle or road access).
What to bring:
· Tickets! You must already have them (or be on our will-call list) when you hop in your car.
· This is an outdoor concert on the grass and under shady oaks so you will need a blanket, low back deck chairs and anything else you might bring on a picnic.
· The afternoon temp are expected to be warm but it will cool down after dark so please remember to bring warm cloths. We will have a fire-pit burning throughout the evening to gather around and to cut the chill.
· Please bring a dish to share for the potluck. We have a special tented area for the food and we will supply water, juice, plates, cups and plastic-ware (but feel free to bring your own to help cut down on waste and recycling).
· You may bring alcohol but remember you still have to drive home on the windy (curvy) Casitas Pass.
· Depending on where you park, you may also need a small a flashlight to help find you car after the show because we wouldn’t want anyone slipping on our unlit country road.
· Other than all that, be sure to bring friends and family and join us for an intimate evening of great music, wonderful food, and a chance to make lots of new friends.
· If you have any questions please feel free to call us at: 805-665-8852.
Hope to see you here,
Shane & Kelli Butler