If you are an artist or booking agent interested on possible performance opportunities:
· Please check our schedule page before suggesting specific dates and keep in mind we have 4 to 6 week gap between shows.
· Please include links to bio, current schedule and videos of live performances.
· Our concerts during the fall and winter (November through March) are usually held in the Ojai Valley Woman's Club. We prefer to do weeknight shows, but Saturday and Sunday evenings are possible depending on band recognition and availability of hall.
· The Woman’s Club holds up to 150 padded folding chairs and has a well lit raised wooden stage approximately 20ft wide by 12ft deep. There is ample free parking. The building is in the center of town and within walking distance of many shops and restaurants.
· From May to September, we move our shows outdoor, to our home “Dancing Oak Ranch” which can hold up to 300 in a festival seating on the grass, outdoor venue.
· For DOR shows, we feature larger, lively bands with 3 to 9 musicians, who can fully engage and entertain a large and energetic crowd.
· If you would like to mail promotional material, CD,s etc, please send to: Shane Butler, Ojai Concert Series, 4585 Casitas Pass Road, Ventura, CA 93001